Δευτέρα 13 Αυγούστου 2012

First photoshoot !!!


Finally i made it!!The weather conditions were great for a photoshoot yesterday,No heat,No rain!So here we are,the first outfit for today! Big thanks to my photographer-boyfriend George,he is so talented ( take a look at his blog and you will understand what i mean http://georgestravolemos.blogspot.gr) . The next days I will saw you more outfits from me and a friend of mine,,until then have a great Monday !!! 


 

Shorts:Bershka / T-shirt:Bonsai handmade clothes / Heels:Zara /
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban /Clutch: Andy Warhol / Accessories : handmade


or Follow me : https://twitter.com/D3sps

With love
Desp xxx
 

3 σχόλια:

  1. I think your boyfriend is really talented. These pics are gorgeous. But maybe you should make your pics a bit bigger on your site. So you can see this pretty pics better ;).
    Love Julia

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Hey girl!!thanks for your kind comments!
      as for the pictures i thing you are right!I've just fixed it!!

      keep in touch!
      Desp

      Διαγραφή
  2. thanks for your lovely comments girl!!
    We'are new around here and we are trying our best!!!
    I folled you on bloglovin

    Kissez

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή